As Christians we want to be continuously growing in our passion for knowing and becoming more like Jesus. But how do we do this with the busyness and hardships of life? And, on top of that, we’re supposed to maintain our passion for reaching those who don’t know Jesus – even those on the other side of the world. How do we maintain our passion for world missions?
1. Embrace a humility that doesn’t need to control life.
2. Stay emotionally engaged in the lives of people, even if it means helping to carry their hardships.
3. Stay steadfast in your core commitment.
4. Resolve to finish well – staying faithful to Jesus until the end.
6. Go on a short-term missions trip and support missionaries through prayer and finances.