Everyone has dreams of what they would like to do in life, where they would like to live, and how they would like to spend their free time. Some people even have a strong vision. However it is one thing to have a vision, an another thing to put it into action. Do you have the initiative to get things going? If not, try these simple steps and they will help you turn your dreams into visions and ultimately into reality.
1. Plan. Get a good grip on what needs to be done in order to get the dream moving forward. Make a list of prerequisites.
2. Prioritize. What needs to happen first? Second?
3. Write it down. Publish it by reading it to yourself on a regular basis and also telling others about it. Dreams in the head usually just stay dreams. Dreams that are written down take shape.
4. Get help. You can’t do it alone. Get advice and counsel. Find like-minded people and also find people who are better at what you want to do than you are able to do.
5. Pray. Ask God, the creator of all things for help. Proverbs 16:3 “Commit your works to the LORD And your plans will be directed.”