Leading a short term missions team can be challenging. Here are some practices for leaders of short term Christian missions trips.
1. See, plan and shape the missions trip with vision.
2. Engage and develop team members on your trip. Short term missions trips are a HUGE opportunity for discipleship.
3. Realize the need to adapt and change your plans continually.
4. Value results AND relationships.
5. Embody/live out the values that you want others to have.
Note: The first letters of each of the words that begin each point spells out SERVE. Makes it easy to remember!
Looking for a missions trips for yourself, your group or your family? Click here to start your search.