If you are going to be leading a team in the future, here are 5 tips on how to be a good leader. After all, you want to be the best leader possible!
1. See and shape the future. Cast vision and pursue it will all diligence until it is realized.
2. Engage and develop others. Recruit and train talented people so you can accomplish your goals.
3. Realize the need to reinvent continuously.
4. Value results (measureable) and relationships (long-lasting).
5. Embody the values – a core set of values that guides behaviors. Know, share and live your values on both a personal and corporate level.
Whether you’re leading a team in business, community, church, family or on a short term missions trip, these tips will help inspire those whom you lead and enable you to accomplish your goals.